Cross body bag with Akaso signature tribal scars motif on the front and the back, a motif co-designed in a sustainable collaboration with the Ethiopian Kara tribe, famous for their body painting art and skin scarification.
Two equal size bag compartments, each close with a zip. The two compartments are connected to each other, and between them there is an open pocket for storage of tickets or smart phone. The zip compartments are large enough to hold a large wallet.
Colour Barolo : a dark burgundy
- First grade calf leather made in Italy.
- Inside lining : cobalt blue cotton.
- Inside : cell phone pocket and one zip pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Hand polished metal zippers : smooth and durable.
- Metal accessories white gold plated.
- Akaso gold stamp logo.
- Cotton dust bag.
Measurements cm : H 24, W 23, D 4.
Measurements inch :H 9,5", L 9", D 1,6".