AKASO - General Terms and Conditions
This Website is operated under the brand name "Akaso" by Change Your Game BVBA (hereinafter « us »/ « our »/ « we »/ « the Vendor »), located at Belgium, 1653 Beersel, Beukenlaan 23. We are registered in the HUB database for companies under the number 0567.701.903 and our VAT number is 0567.701.903. You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +32 2 513 2007.
The Terms are subject to amendment, so you should read them carefully each time you place an order.
The Website is only intended for sale to people resident in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands or the United Kingdom and we do not accept orders from residents outside before mentioned countries or deliveries towards an address outside these countries. By placing an order through this Website you warrant that you are:
- Legally capable of entering into binding contracts and at least 18 years old;
- Resident either in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands or the United Kingdom;
- Providing a valid address in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands or the United Kingdom.
1. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them have been designated to create a legally binding agreement between you and us protecting your rights as a customer and our rights as a business. Therefore they constitute the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior agreement.
If at any time during the term of this contract we fail to insist upon strict compliance of any of your obligations under the contract or these Terms or if we fail to exercise any rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by us shall be effective unless expressly stated to be a waiver and communicated to you in writing. A waiver by us of any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
2. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
If you submit an order for goods via this Website by clicking 'Buy now', your order is an offer to us to buy goods on our Website.
After this you will receive an e-mail in which we acknowledge that we have received the order, including an order reference ("Order Confirmation"). However, this does not imply that your order has been accepted, since our Website does not constitute an offer for sale but only an invitation to treat. All orders are subject to an acceptation by us and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that the Products have been dispatched ("Shipment Confirmation"). If we refuse an order, we will notify you by e-mail and if applicable will release the reservation of the purchase price on your credit card or refund any sum paid by you as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days as from the Order Confirmation.
The contract for the purchase of a Product between us ("the Contract") shall only exist as from the moment your order is accepted by us and will only relate to those Products whose dispatch has been confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. The contract language is English.
We will not be obliged to deliver any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation.
3. PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS
Except in case of obvious errors, the prices of any Products will be as indicated on our Website at the moment you click the “Add to shopping bag” button. The prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. For shipping outside the EU such as Switzerland, we bill prices excluding VAT. Those prices excluding VAT will be visible in check-out once you have entered a valid address outside the EU. The delivery costs will be added to the total amount as set out in Dispatch & Delivery. The delivery costs will also be clearly noted in the shopping basket and in the Order Confirmation.
It is always possible that despite our best efforts some of the Products on our Website or the Delivery costs are incorrectly priced. In this case you will be informed of this error as soon as possible and you will have the right to cancel your order free of charge. Funds for this order already deducted from your account will be refunded as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days of your cancellation of the order.
- Payment for all Products must be by:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard), Debit card (Maestro, Bancontact)
- Bank transfer (avaible only in limited countries)
The availability of specific payment methods may be restricted in function of your order value. This Website operates with a first class Payment Service Provider, guaranteeing both first class online payment safety and protection against fraud attempts.
- If you pay with Credit card, your credit card will be pre-authorized at the moment you receive the Order Confirmation and the actual charge of your credit card shall occur at the moment you receive the Order confirmation.
- If you pay with Debit card or Paypal, the charge of your card shall occur at the moment you receive the Order Confirmation.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with the delivery and cancel your order when you have not fully paid any previously paid orders.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive an automated e-mail with instructions to finalise your bank transfer payment
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice. We cannot guarantee permanent or continuous availability of all products on this site. All orders are subject to availability at all times.
We deliver only within following countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you gave us for delivery at the time you made your order on this site.
Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, road works, diversions or mechanical breakdowns, in each case to the extent beyond our reasonable control) we may not be able to deliver the goods within these timescales and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by such circumstances. In the event that a delivery does not take place, we will agree with you on an alternative delivery date.
We are also not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
6. RISK AND TITLE
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you or a person nominated by you they will be held at your own risk and you will be responsible for them.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have a right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 days cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, e-mail or fax using the contact data set out above. You may wish to proceed as follows to cancel your order free of charge:
- Orders should be returned via UPS by taking the parcel to a UPS Account Point. See the returns documentation included in your parcel for full details. For returns from Switzerland: please contact email@example.com before returning any item
- Please avoid damages to and soiling of the products
- If possible, please return the products and their accessories in their original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging anymore, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- Please fill in the return slip that accompanied your goods. If you have lost your return slip please download it here (LINK).
- Put the Returns Label on the return parcel. We have sent this Returns Label together with your goods. When you use this Return Label you don’t need to put any address on your return parcel. If you have lost this Returns Label, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
f you are cancelling because of any problems with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
Following cancellation we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the ordered cancelled) less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or any amount equal to those charges if you choose to elect a more expensive delivery charge. In case you already made a payment to us, we will refund you once your return has been processed and not later than 14 days upon receipt of your return, provided your return has been accepted. We will refund you using the same method of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use. For these products unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is reasonable to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and actual amount paid shall be refunded. Without limiting your cancellation rights as set out above, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage) unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionally costly in the circumstances in which case we will refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
We will refund you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. In any case please provide us with your bank details: should we be unable to refund you on your used payment method, we will refund you on your bank account.
If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and actual amount paid shall be refunded.
8. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Our liability in connection with the Product purchased through our Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- For fraud or gross negligence or the gross negligence of our employees and agents; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit or attempt to exclude or limit our liability.
All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising. To the fullest extent permissible by law, but excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind.
Nothing in this clause will affect your statutory right as a consumer, or your Contract cancellation right as set out above.
9. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will have no liability for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdowns of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All notices you send to us must be sent to the contact details as set out above. We may give notice to you either by e-mail or posted address you provide to us when making a purchase. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that the e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.