Loose V-neck top with 3/4 sleeve
- exclusive Akaso tencel fabric: soft as silk. Stays dry and cool on your skin in hot and humid weather.
- Tencel is predominantly made from eucalyptus wood, anti-bacterial and neutralizes body transpiration. Machine wash 30C. Dry on a hanger in a damp place, if needed steam for a few seconds once dry.
- A line shape : wider on the hips
- loose fit with ¾ kimono sleeves
- perfect length to pair on pants or skirt
- V-shaped neck line
- rounded hem with slits on the sides for an elegant drape at the waist
‘Gusho’ print on the front and designed by late Kara tribe artist Gusho, originally created as a paper collage and symbolizing the many ways in which Kara body painting style transforms the face in remarkable.
Made in Portugal
with European fabrics. All Akaso wood and vegetal based fabrics are made from sustainably managed European forests