Tencel top with amazing drape
- exclusive Akaso tencel fabric: soft as silk. Stays dry and cool on your skin in hot and humid weather.
- Tencel is predominantly made from eucalyptus wood, anti-bacterial and neutralizes body transpiration. Machine wash 30C. Dry on a hanger in a damp place, if needed steam for a few seconds once dry.
- falls slightly loose around body contour
- subtle A-line shape : tapered fit around the bust, centred in the waist and wider on the hips
- the absence of seams on the arms results in an elegant drape
- sleeve folded fabric trim fixed with an invisible seam
Print designed by Kara tribe artist Gusho, originally as a collage on paper. This print symbolizes how Kara body painting art reshaping the face’s appearance.
Print featured in Black & White.
Made in Europe
with European fabrics